Night Skiing & Tubing
Arriving to the resort in the evening? If you just can’t wait until morning, night skiing and riding are all available. The T-Bar, Magic Carpet, Adventure Skate Loop and Apex Hockey Rink are lit in the evenings so you and the family can enjoy them all! As well, ride the Okanagan Run, Night Terrain Park, Bunny Hill and Beginner Terrain Park, well into the evening!
Please scroll down for information and pricing!
Apex Tube Park Guidelines
Tube Park is lift-accessed. Children must be 42” or taller to ride the tubes on their own. Children shorter than 42” may ride on their own tube but must have a parent or adult, riding on their own tube and holding on to the child’s tube.
Night Skiing, Rentals & Tubing:
Starting Friday December 16th, 2022, and finishing Saturday April 1st, 2023.
Saturdays and Holidays: (Winter Holiday Schedule – Dec 16 – Jan 2 [Excluding 24, 25, 31, 1, 2] / Spring Holiday Schedule – March 17 – April 2)
- Night Skiing from 4 pm to 9 pm: $25 + GST
- Rentals – $25 + GST/PST each
- Night Tubing from 4pm to 9pm
- Adult (Age 19 – 64) / Teen (Age 13 – 18) / Senior (Age 65 – 69): $25 + GST
- Junior (Age 8 – 12): $17 + GST
- Children (7 & under): $14 + GST
- Master (70+): $14 + GST
The Friday Night Special!
- Tubing – $12.50 + GST
- Lift Ticket – $12.50 + GST
- Rentals – $12.50 + GST/PST
Night Skiing Tickets and Tubing Tickets available at The Apex Rental Shop located on the top of the Bunny Hill.